Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

When we lived in CA we NEVER dreamed of a white Christmas, when we lived in Omaha it was EXPECTED but we still never had one and living in SC it is POSSIBLE but you still don't expect it so imagine our surprise when early in the week the forecasters starting calling for a White Christmas!! All week I tried really hard not to get my hopes up because I didn't want to be disappointed.

I was in luck- Mother Nature didn't disappoint and we got the first White Christmas on record in Greenville since 1960! It was such fun! At first Parker wasn't quite sure what to think of this cold white stuff and all of the bulky clothes I made him put on...he did look just like "Bibendum" otherwise known as the Michelin Man (a Greenville native!)

As you can tell, as the afternoon wore on Parker took to the the fun of the snow and even took part in a heated snowball fight between Mommy & Daddy. Please note that our snowman is holding a golf club. Only Patrick would come up with this...I guess this is what happens when he has had to go so long without hitting the links!





We're expecting more snow this coming weekend. I say, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment