Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Welcome Ashton Lee Halpin!

After 9 weeks of bed rest, five "false alarm" trips to the hospital and a lot of worry we finally welcomed our second little angel into this world. Ashton Lee Halpin made his grand appearance on February 20 at 1:59 PM. 4 weeks early he was a peanut weighing 5# 10 oz and was 18 1/2" long. I had a pretty easy delivery- only laboring for 2 hours. In fact, the nurse told me if we hadn't have come in when we did I might have had the baby at home! It is amazing to be a mommy again and when we met Ashton for the first time it was instant love all over again. Such a sweet little thing! I always wondered if there was enough love to go around but now that he is here I realize that you can love all of your children equally and they each bring their own unique joy into your life!

Watching Parker meet his little brother was a memory I will cherish forever- he was so sweet and when he ran into the room he melted my heart. He looked so grown up as he jumped up into bed with me and kissed Ashton's little hands and feet. He was so proud and kept saying "Hi sweet baby" and "he's so tiny!" We can't wait to see the two boys grown up together and create many beautiful memories!

Ice chips are the best- Where's my epidural?

What a miracle he is!

5#, 10 oz and sweet as can be!

In love with this sweet face already!

Our new addition!

Snuggles!

Proud Daddy!

Meeting Uncle Drew

Nana & Uncle Drew

"Auntie" Ali

Meeting Big Brother

I will cherish this memory forever!

So precious to see them together!

Proud Big Brother

After first bath- all clean but not very happy!

Dr. Hood was a GREAT coach- we were in the best of hands the whole way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment