Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Adventures at Home!

We survived the first few weeks home with our latest addition. Admittingly- this task was made MUCH easier thanks to the extra help and extra set of Nana hands. Nana came and stayed with us for the first week- keeping me company and giving me much needed breaks here and there. I think every house-hold needs 2 mommies! We even managed to have a couple funny moments.
Call it sleep deprivation, call us just being plain silly but one night as I completed Ashton's feeding my mom was trying to help me change his diaper. At this stage he is still not loving his diaper to be changed so having help is great. As I was putting the diaper on I commented that the "tabs" were both different. I noticed this and thought it strange enough to comment about but proceeded to put the diaper on anyways. Then my mom starts looking for the old diaper so she can throw it away...we can't find it anywhere. It wasn't until the next diaper change that we realized that the old diaper was still inside the new diaper we put on and since they were two different brands of diapers they both had different tabs. We laughed until we literally had tears streaming down our face!


Parker is obsessed with me breastfeeding...he was so curious about my pump so I told him to put it "on" and then I turned it on. So funny!

Some of our first visitors- Scot & Travis

Proud big brother cuddling in the crib


Papa meets Ashton for the first time

Proud Nana and Papa- I know they will shower this little guy with tons of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment