Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Random Funnies

Parker is going to be our little class clown. He knows he's funny and we can usually get his to "perform" when requested. I find myself wishing we had a video camera running at all times to capture his expressions, funny sayings and animated mannerisms. I try to remember and write down some of my favorites. He of course says each of these very animatedly and matter of fact. Such the little entertainer!

- Oh my Goodness
- I don't believe this
- The other day during nap time Patrick and I were sitting on the couch relaxing. All of the sudden Parker appears at the top of the stairs and says, "Guys...turn that down, I'm Trying to sleep up here." Then he proceeded to walk back to his room, crawl back in bed and go back to sleep.
- Whenever Parker feels Ashton kicking inside of me he puts his mouth up to my bellly and says, "Hey...Dozer, stop kicking mommy and then proceeds to send him to time out
- You know you guys...(followed by something funny)
- This is delicious
- I'm in charge here
- I don't feel good (said very dramatically of course)
- I'm sick (said dramatically again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment