Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Picnic in the Park


What a picture perfect weekend we had here in SC. For a minute there I thought I was back in Sunny CA! Since Patrick was out of town, Parker and I decided to take full advantage of the beautiful weather and headed down to Falls Park to enjoy a picnic in the Park with our good friends Lauren and Mallory! It had been WAY too long since we had gotten together and it was fun to watch the little ones checking each other out. Now that the both of them are on the move we didn't do much relaxing during our lunch but it was so nice to get caught up and just enjoy each other's company! Its times like these that make me wish I was a stay at home mom so I could have more play dates like this! Thank you Mother Nature for such warm weather and thank you Lauren for the break from reality. It was fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment