Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Parker and Harper sitting in a tree...

On Friday when I picked Parker up I was informed that our little man has a girlfriend! His teacher Ms. Issie said it is so cute because Harper and Parker are always together. They hold hands when sitting next to each other in the jumperoos, they try to "kiss" and even have to have their cookies and juice together every afternoon.

My favorite part of the story was when Ms. Issie told me that when Harper's Daddy comes to pick her up he will look at Parker and shake his finger and say, "Ok Mr. Parker, no more chasing after my daughter." Well, I guess Parker just looks up at him with these innocent little eyes and just grins. Can't you just picture this? Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment