Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fun with my camera

One thing I really wanted to do this time around was to make sure I had newborn pictures taken since I didn't do so with Parker and it was one of my biggest regrets. It is unbelievable how quickly they grow and change and this is especially true for Ashton who has already gained 4 pounds in less than 2 months! I can see why photographers suggest taking newborn pictures in the first week or two. Needless to say, we did do a newborn session but unfortunately the photos didn't turn out so well and we didn't get any shots worth saving. It was such a bummer but everyone was just "Off" that day which was definitely reflected in the images :( Since we were never able to get newborn shots I have been trying to be very diligent in taking pictures of Ashton before we blink and he's 18 heading off to college! Here are a few I took of him recently. I love our fancy camera- it makes taking pictures so much easier!










No comments:

Post a Comment