Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

So behind...so many updates!

I have been VERY remiss in updating our blog...however, I have a good excuse. We are pregnant with Baby #2!! We are now in week 18 and I am finally feeling better and slowly have some energy returning as a result. Baby #2 is due St. Patrick's Day and we are so excited to find out the sex in two weeks!

Parker is super cute about the "baby" growing inside Mommy's belly. He has nicknamed the baby Dozer...demonstrating his recent obsession with Bulldozers and tractors. Its hard to tell how much he really gets what a baby means but he often lifts up my shirt to kiss my ever-growing belly. He even talks to the baby every once in a while- too cute.

I promise to try to be better about updating the blog so check back often...I have 4 months worth of events and pictures to get caught up on.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you are back to blogging! We grannies love to keep in touch with our kids!! Love you and can't wait to see you mom next month!! Can't wait to find our what you're having so I can start sewing something. Keep feeling well. Love, Janet

    ReplyDelete