Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hilton Head Island- June 2011

In June we took a part business/part pleasure mini-vacation to beautiful Hilton Head Island. I had a conference to attend for work and figured it would be a great excuse to take Parker on his first official trip to the beach. It was tough getting into a suit each day while Daddy and Parker "suited" up in a different type of suit to hit the waves. We did manage to find some time to enjoy relaxing as a family and Parker LOVED chasing the waves and birds. I see many family vacations here in our future and hope we can have good friends from the other "coast" join us one year for some fun in the sun!

My Little "Ham"- One of my favorite shots ever!




We tried and tried and this was the best family shot we could get.





I just love this shot- the innocence and wonder and he visits with his new "friend."




The beautiful light house on Hilton Head Island




Checking out the water and all of the boats




This is fun Mama!




Beach fun!




I could get used to this view- whydid we ever leave the beach again?




Hanging on the balcony








The boys enjoying the sunset




So much fun!




We didn't even have time to change him into his bathing suit- he just ran right in and there was no getting him out- oh to be young again!




I love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment