Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Photos











This year for Father's Day Patrick wanted to give his Dad a special picture of himself and Parker...so we headed to Holly Tree Country Club for a "photo shoot." It worked out great because I have been wanting to get some 1 year shots (only a couple months late) and also thought it would be cute to do a frame for Patrick for Father's Day. I am so pleased with the way these photos turned out and had a VERY tough time deciding on the few that I would post here. My brother did an excellent job on the photography- I think he definitely has a future as a professional photographer!! Thank you Drew for sharing your talents. We will treausre these photos forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment