Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The First of many Firsts this week!


Not quite sure yet...but Daddy sure is having fun!

Ok...this seems to be alright. Plus Liz is so cute!

That was fun. I liked the clippers. They tickeled and made me giggle.

I can't believe the time has come to celebrate Parker's first birthday...where has the time gone? This is the first milestone that has really hit me hard. I have becoome really emotional about the fact that my little man is growing up!
Today was the first of many "first" we will have this week and weekend as Parker's first birthday appproaches. We decided it was time for Parker's first "official haircut." Mama and Nana have given him a few trims here and there but this was the real thing...complete with a kid-sized cape and mini- clippers. It was pretty cute to see my little man sitting up there like a big boy. At first he really didn't know what to think...then he kept trying to turn his head every time Liz would start cutting because as usual he wanted to see what was going on. Then he kind of settled in and let her get to work. He loved the clippers- they must have tickeled because he kept giggling! He looks so snazy with his new big boy haircut! Daddy looks good with his new haircut too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment